Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2008

Psalm 23

Saturday we had out main children's ministry meeting, where we get together with everyone that works in the children's ministry at church, to talk about our work and to pray together.
We heard about the 23rd Psalm and were told to sit down with a piece of paper and draw or write down what comes up when we think about the psalm.

I thought about how important it is, that when we are in a "dark valley" , that we don't forget that God is still in control, and that he WILL lead os to green pastures. 
A lot of times we, or at least that's what I like to do, bathe in our down- times, we think way to much about the dark season we are in and are in danger of loosing the joy that we should have in the Lord!

Well, here is the picture I drew :

The sheep is going through a dry and dark valley, but ahead it sees the shepherd leading it to the green pastures. You might need to klick on the picture to make it bigger, to be able to see the shepherd in the sky...

Today:
I spent today with my "adoptive" family. Even though Ines isn't there.. I MISS YOU!...
I had a great time with my "mom" and "dad" and my "siblings".
We had waffles and a good time talking..and a lot of that!!! :-)
I love those times with them, it is so good to have friends to spend time with and talk about whatever is on your heart. 

On my way there I drove through this beautiful forest:

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I MISS YOU TOO!! Danke, dass du unsere Familie fuer mich mitunterhaeltst ;) Ich finds echt toll dass du sie besuchst!
Hab dich sehr lieb Schatz!
<3

Anonym hat gesagt…

und das Bild is total der hammer! Voll die gute Idee! =)