Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008

Egypt...

That Ines and I like to do crazy things is nothing new, and so we played that card again. :-)
We randomly decided to fly to Egypt next week. *haha*
We were planing on going on a short vacation and looking arround for something we happened to look at some pics of this place in Egypt and fell in love with it. :-)
We will be flying out from Berlin, so we will have to get a train there first which should be fun, since it alows us to also spend a day looking at Berlin.
On our way back we will fly from Berlin to Cologne since it is cheaper then the train during the week.
This will be my first vacation in a hotel with a friend, I normaly go to see friends or family and the last time I stayed in a hotel was like 10 or more years ago with my parents.
The hotel looks amazing and the water is christal blue!!! yay
I will put up pics when we're back, but here are some that I took from the travel-webpage.


Keine Kommentare: