Sonntag, 30. November 2008

girls night, birthday and thanksgiving...

I haven't been able to update in a while, so let me tell you about a few things I did over the last weeks.

Some weekends ago a few of my girlfriends and I went out to a restaurant for a late dinner.
It's a place called "Cheese" and that's what they serve. :-) The owner had given one of the girls a coupon so she could bring 10 girls and get the food cheaper. We ate a lot, talked a lot.. and unfortunately had to inhale a lot of smoke, since the place is called a smokers club.. 
Well, as you can see in the pics, we had a lot of fun!





Then I had my..26th... birthday on the 25th. So I invited some of my girlfriends and my parents over to my place and we had cake and just hung out for a while.
It was a great time and I really enjoyed having them. One of the boys I babysit came with his mom and of course he was the center of attention from then on, but I didn't mind. :-)



Friday we had the big Thanksgiving dinner ( or lunch) from the BC. We had lots of good food and a lot of fun hanging out.



good food
good men 
some more great ppl
and even more :-)

they are outside taking pictures..I am inside...so is the pie!!!!! haha

Today I watched one of the many kids I take care of. I took her to the movies and we watched a children's movie which was put together from different episodes of a TV show, so I knew most of it, but she didn't so it was a lot of fun. Afterwards we went to the christmas market which isn't as good as it used to be, but she got to ride the carrousel so that was nice for her at least.


1 Kommentar:

andrea k. hat gesagt…

just look at all those pictures!
my favorites in the group pic: crystal and brandon.
HI WENDIG!!