Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2008

Christmas parties, photos and graduation choir...

Last week I went to two christmas parties from our school. One was by the 1st graders one by the fourth graders. They were a lot of fun and the kids did a great job playing songs and doing some other little plays for their parents. 
I brought my play-station and we had the kids play "singstar" ad they had a lot of fun with it and I laughed a lot. They did a great job!





Wednesday I babysat two of my boys again and we took some pictures that turned out pretty good. Sadly some of them turned out blurry cause my battery was dying... 
Wednesday evening I attended the BC's graduation. We got to sing three songs with our choir which was so much fun! I was amazed at how fast we were able to learn the songs.





Graduation
I had to say goodbye to some of my friends, which I am used to by know. That doesn't mean that I would not miss them. I just know that I will get to see them again at some point. 
(here, there, or in the air..)

Keine Kommentare: