Sonntag, 19. Juli 2009

Nights, paper fights and fires...






My last week was packed with lots of great things again. :-)
I spend a lot of times with my new friends and I enjoy every single minute of it!
I don't get to bed early these days, but I guess I need to soak up as much time as I can get with them before I leave for the states. (Can't wait to finally meet you!!! )
We've watched some movies, went on night walks, hung out talking about a lot of fun and serious things and had a paper fight. Well, ok, I kinda only watched, but it was fun. :-)

Work was also good. We did a lot of circus things with the kids which was a lot of fun. Now there is one more week and then I am off for 3, but gone for two of them. It will be a good time, but I won't get to see some ppl for a while, which is sad. Oh well, guess I better get used to it now. :-)

Today looks like a slow day. I am at church sitting in the cafe with my laptop tiping this. I might read for a while and then go to the service. Going to bed early tonight sounds like a good option for later! :-)

1 Kommentar:

Inga hat gesagt…

Hey Sweety, sounds like FUN. You need to send me your adress so I can send you some mail ;) Can't wait to get back to VA and make some new friends as well... getting something else to do besides hostfamily. I really enjoy their company... but I also need some time with friends and for myself... and I really enjoy the vacation. Hope we can talk soon. Hugs, Inga ;)