Freitag, 1. Januar 2010

Updates, Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hey everyone,
first of all I have one thing that I really need to do this year: get better in updating this blog!!
Seriously, I was so good about it at the beginning of last year and then just stopped...sorry!

Well, this update will be without pictures once again, but once I have my own Laptop where I can arrange my pictures, I will upload some for yo to see!

Weeks have passed since I last updated and to bring everyone up to date will take a while and I need my calender for that. But I can tell you already that I"ve had a great time here so for, with ups and downs that make this life worth living.

Christmas was nice!
For some reason I couldn't really get into the "christmas mood", but I had a good time anyway.
My friend Anna (you will here about here pretty often in my posts) came to be with us, because her fanily was out of town.
On christmas eve we went to my hostdad's brothers house, where the whole family met for dinner and some time together. It was a fun night with really nice people!
Anna spent the night at my place.
The next morning we exchanged gifts under the christmas tree and I got some nice things from my family here! (Thank you again!! )
We then went to have dinner with some friends at their house and played some fun games there. :)

The end of 2009 I spent on my phone and in my bed. :)
I didn't feel like going anywhere and was pretty tired from my day. So I got to talk with Germany for 2,5 hours ( ;) ) and then just went to bed at 10.30 pm. :)

Ok, I know this post is not really that interesting, but I do need my calender to figgure out what would be interesting for you to know. I promise I will get better at updating and maybe even set a specific day of the week when I will update. A lot of things happen here and some of them are just routine for me now, so I don't think of them as interesting for other people anymore maybe. :)

Have a Happy New Year!
May it be a blessed one!

Keine Kommentare: