Dienstag, 19. August 2008

first week



So, it's been a week since I last wrote. It's been a good week. I love love love my new job!
I've mostly been working with the 1st graders since wednesday and let me tell you, they have a lot of energy!! :-) Haha, they are so funny though. The first few days were challenging, because they still need to get used to everything and are very loud and chaotic. But they slowly getting into it and it is a lot of fun to help them learn and be there for them. 

well, but I still have a life after school, and I have been doing a bunch there too.
One thing that I have been enjoying for a longer time now is the pool. I love to go there and just spend hours swimming or just relaxing. I try to go a couple of times in the week.



Sunday we had a good bye party for my friend Ines. She will be going to the states for the next 3 months. We had a lot of fun and entertained the whole restaurant at one point..haha oh the fun you can have WITHOUT alcohol! haha



Clouds 

The clouds have been amazing these last few weeks. I took a bunch of pictures of all kinds of them. Different colors, sizes, shapes... and the color of the sky are just breathtaking a lot of times and even almost made me cry at one point. God is amazing!!!










Keine Kommentare: