Dienstag, 12. August 2008

a quick "Hello!"

hey,
I don't have much time to update right now, but I wanted to let you know that I started working this week. I love it!
I am at a primary school and have a lot of new things to look forward too.
I will be helping with mostly the 4th and 1st grade, but have some insight to the other classes too.
I worked with the 4th graders for two days now and it's a lot of fun and I think I will llearn a lot also.
Tomorrow I will have my first tutoring-class which I am really looking forward too and I will also do some adventure-education elements in PE-class.

The first graders just came in today so I will start working with them some time later this week. I will also get to go into the 2nd grad tomorrow to observe one of the kids there closer, which has some learning disabilities.

It is great to get a routine back into my day again, I just have to get used to getting up early in the morning. :-)

2 Kommentare:

Tamiko hat gesagt…

Hooray, Wendy! Das ist sehr shon! I'm glad you like it. I miss you and can't wait to get back to Germany. Ich habe liebe dich!

jessica reid. hat gesagt…

hurray, wendy! such wonderful news! blessings and much love, jessica