Freitag, 12. September 2008

Long time...

oh wow, it's been a while...
I haven't had the chance to be online for longer these last weeks, so sorry for the delay again!
So let me try to sum up what I have been doing lately.

Work is going really good. I still love my job and I am getting to know the kids a lot better which is so great. I am starting a kids-talk or however you want to call it. It will be a time where they can come and talk to me about their problems at school or at home. I am very thankful that I have the opportunity for that.

On monday I babysat for Tobi and Luci, friends of mine that have a little girl (Talita)
It was our first time alone together, but worked really well. After mom was gone we had a lot of fun and cute moments. :-)



Yesterday was a long day for me. I worked a little later and then had to hurry to be on time to babysit my three boys. It was a sunny day though and so we were able to go outside so they could play in the sandbox. At one point they were digging in the dirt for worms so they could attract birds and then catch them. It was the funniest thing to watch and they were convinced it would work. hihi

on birdwatch

Afterwards I went to real with friends from Bible College, which by the way started last week.
And I finally got to buy new bread to make myself some breakfast for school, I ran out at the beginning of the week and didn't have the time to buy any until then.

Then I went to my friend Daniels house where we watched two movies. One of them was german called "Abgefahren" which I actually liked, and after that we watched Ice Age, which I hadn't seen in a long time. I got home way to late and so was tired all morning today. 
But hey, the weekend is finally here and I can sleep in tomorrow!!! Yay!

Ok, this is it for now, but I hope that it won't be as long before I write again!


Keine Kommentare: