Montag, 22. September 2008

Trip, Missions and Concert..

On saturday Daniel and I went to a small town close to Wetzlar to drop of some car-parts.
It was a nice village with lots of fields and horses and tractors. :-)


We stayed about an hour and then went back to Siegen. It was a 45 minutes drive through some nice areas.

On our way back home we stopped at the Church where the missions day was still going on. There were different tables out which presented the different countries we have missionaries in.

That evening we went to a concert at church which was great. Anja Lehmann, a german singer came and sang for about 2 hours.

Sunday I had children's- ministry for second service and Benny, Mirjana and I went to play mini-golf afterwards. 

I went to the 5 pm service with Daniel and then Benny, he and I went to his place to watch a movie. We watched the Born Ultimatum. I had seen it before, but must have fallen asleep, because I couldn't remember the ending. :-)

Keine Kommentare: