Montag, 27. April 2009

Scotland, a Finn and a great weekend with Sam!

Scotland

Thursday the 9th I picked up my car from the garage (it broke down a week earlier) just in time to drive to Weeze where I got to park it at my parents friend's house, so I could go to the airport there (2 hour ride from Siegen) and fly out to Scotland to see my family there.
I had a great week with them. Especially since I hadn't seen them in a year! I stayed with my grandma and also got to see my aunts, uncles and cousin, which was amazing. They are awesome people and I love them very much! Since I am heading of to the states this year, I won't get to see them for a long time which is very sad. So it was even nicer being able to see them again. 


The three musketeers! :-) (auntie May, aunt Sheela and my Gran! )

sooooo gooood!!!!!!!!



...!


cousin love! :-)
red sheep on green hills..

uncle Archie :-*


an back home we go... :-(

Well, I made it to our friends house in one piece, then left their drive way and realize a weird sound coming from my rear tires... after an hour at the gas station, checking everything I could think of, I decided, that if I drive fast enough and turn the radio up real loud, I would not be able to hear it and make it home alright...haha ..well I did, thank you Lord! :-)
Finally made it to my parents house at 2 am and fell into bed...

Got up at 7 am the next (or same) morning to drive to Gerson and Brittany's place, where I had a little breakfast and picked up Anssi to take him to the airport in Frankfurt-Hahn, another 2,5 hour ride. :-) It was a lot of fun though, so it wasn't bad at all!


A weekend with Sam

Friday afternoon I left work a little early to go into Siegen and pick up my friend Sam (who I spoke about in my last post I think) who came to see me over the weekend. We had such a great time and did A LOT!

First we had a hot chocolate, sitting outside of a cafe in the sun! The weather was amazing all weekend and I even got a little red... :-)
After that we went to a restaurant where we got dinner sitting outside on the pavilion, it was so nice and the food was good too. :-)
Then we made our way to the store to grab some snacks, hit the video store and rented 4 videos. Went to my place and chillaxed the rest of the evening until around 3 am. :-)

We wanted to go to Ikea for breakfast, but stayed in bed a little to long, so when we got there they had started serving lunch already, so we had that instead. :-)
Then we walked around for about another hour and took pictures with all kinds of stuff :-) so much fun!

Then we went into town and walked up to our castle where we walked around and took pictures again. Walked all the way back downtown to H&M and into City Galerie and back up later on to get back to the car. Our feet hurt so bad that we decided to go back to my place and watch the other movies we hadn't watched yet.

Sunday morning we had to be at church for children's ministry and afterwards just hung out in the sun and played some games of Rummy Cub. We then went to the 5 pm church service, which was good. I love to hear Arne teach, he is a lot of fun to listen to. :-)

Then I took Sam back to the train station where we had to say our goodbyes which was sad. But I will go to her place in a couple of weeks for her good bye party, since she will be heading off to Minnesota in 3 weeks already!

I met with my friend Linda at the Cafe del Sol for dinner and we had a good time just hanging out and enjoying our meal. 

I love my friends!!!



















to much sun???...NEVER! 

Keine Kommentare: