Montag, 4. Mai 2009

Boys, Heroes and a nice weekend with Inga and new friends

Last tuesday and wednesday I watched "my" boys again and we had a lot of fun playing around with the camera, so here is one of the pics we took...it's hard to get 3 big heads into one small camera... :-)


Friday I had a day off, since it was a notional holiday here. Met my parents at a friends house for a little BBQ and then wanted to visit my friends at the Bible College. It took me super long to get there, since the police had blocked off half of the village it's in, because of some protest march that was going on. Lucky enough I know the area, so I was able to take the little side roads to school.
When I got there I found out that they were having their theme night that day and the topic was "Heroes and Villains" since I wasn't dressed up, Jessi said I could just be her hero. :-)
Some of the students really put a lot of work into their costumes, and it was a lot of fun to hang out with everyone again. :-)












Saturday my friend Inga came to visit me for the weekend. She will also be going to the states as an Au Pair for her second time and had an interview for her visa at the consulate in Frankfurt. She could have gone to one closer to her home, but wanted to visit me, so she traveled all the way here from her home, which took her about 5 hours.
We took the chance to invite some other Au Pair girls, who also came into Siegen for the day.
We had a great time together. It was nice meeting new girls that have the same experience ahead of them as I do, we were three return Au Pairs and two first timers. :-) It felt like we all knew each other already which was great. :-)















Inga stayed until monday morning and we had a great sunday together with some friend from church. I got to go on my first, no wait, actually my second ride in a convertible, which was a lot of fun! Fun for the wind too, as you can see! haha

hmmm, I can't upload another pic at the moment...but I will put it up as soon as I can!

Keine Kommentare: