Samstag, 24. Mai 2008

another "Goodbye"...

Another semester just finished and I am so thankfull that I was able to be a part of it.
I must say, that this semester was on one side the hardest I have had so far.
It was very emotional and the Lord streched me in a lot of areas, which makes it to one of the best semesters I have had also.
It just showed me, that I need to trust HIM so much more with my life.
I always thought I pretty much had it all together, but as we know that is never a good thing to think. ;-) It is amazing, what he uses to form us and to gently bring us where He wants us to be.

This semester he used a lot of people to speak into my life. (
the most influential know who they are :-) )
Awesome friends who mean a lot to me! But also students that I might not have been that close with.
Just watching their walk with Jesus encouraged me so much, and little things they did or said ment so much to me a lot of times.

So thank you for an awesome semester everyone!! I love you and will miss you so much! Take care and keep the faith!

Keine Kommentare: