Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008

sleep, movies, popcorn, no sleep... 3am...

Yesterday I slept way to long. Oh, I can't stand it!! Ok, I went to bed pretty late, so calculating the hours...it wasn't that much longer that I slept then normal, but I hate to miss the early hours of the day.
The day went by pretty slow, happens a lot lately...anyway:
At arround 6pm I went into town to pick up movie tickets for me and Ines. Since I had to get the tickets early, but Ines wouldn't be there till shortly before the movie, I sat down in a close cafe and read my bible. It felt soo good. I loved it!

Later Ines and I watched "Love Vegas" which was pretty funny for the most part.

Afterwards I went home with Ines and spend the night. We had the lights out at like 11.30 pm and Ines went to sleep pretty fast. Well, since I had slept long I couldn't go to sleep now...grr, so I was awake...in the dark...until 3 AM!!! *grrr*
In the end I got to have a great conversation with God about some things and that actually made it worth it!

And this morning we got up early, since Ines had to work, so that's great! I am a little tired, but have to get over it, since I am babysitting this afternoon.

Keine Kommentare: