Freitag, 30. Mai 2008

today: guitar, mom, Döner, movies,...

I picked my guitar up today!! It sounds good and I had a lot of fun playing it today.
When i went into town to pick it up my mom came with me and we got to hang out for a bit, which was really good. We don't get to do that too often. (sadly)

When I got home I immediately tried my guitar. :-) I didn't get to play to long since I had plans for the evening, but the little bit was fun and I was surprised at the sound.
( bad picture, sorry)

So, my evening plans:

I went to hang out with Anjulie at the villa. We went to get Döner first and then watched two movies. One of them was "Noel", which is good, but the other one is AMAZING! It's called "August Rush" and I loved it! Go watch it if you get the chance!!! I got the music to it right away. :-)

We had a great and fun night, with Ice-Cream, a lot of laughing and some talking. *yay*
It was like 12 am when I got back to my parents house.

Keine Kommentare: