Dienstag, 15. Juli 2008

early morning and fun afternoon

Today I got up at 5 am to take Tamiko to the airport. She left for england today where she will spend the remaining weeks before the semester starts. I will miss you girl!
The weather was nice today, so it was fun to drive, although the airport is 2 1/2 hours away.

I then went to my aunts house to visit my cousin and her baby girl. The little one was even awake when I came, that was a first. She is so cute and funny. :-)

Then I met up with Sabine and we got some lunch at Aldi and went to eat it at the Bible College, where Chris, Nada, John, and Keith were hanging out.
Sabine and her wrap...

At 2.30 pm I went to babysit my three boys again. Since it was warm outside we spent most of the time in the backyard. Jonathan and Josua went to see their grandpa for a while, so me and Joel hung out and watched ants.




Keine Kommentare: