Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008

A FUN SATURDAY








This afternoon Tamiko and I went for a nice long walk around a nearby dam. It was a nice day we had a great time being out in nature and hanging out. 













Later me and my friend Kerstin went to my friend Janos' house for a BBQ.
We have known each other for a long time and so it is allways a lot of fun when we get together.




They tried to make fire the old fashioned way...



















Which amused me a lot!!



To be productive I went and picked some berries... :-)

after Janos got the fire going (using a lighter this time) we made stick bread

and other yummy stuff



I got cold...



haha...dorks
:-)



hahaha, I couldn't handle the heat, so he took care of the stick bread for me! :-)


yes, we were tired...


very tired!!

FUN NIGHT!






Keine Kommentare: