Montag, 28. Juli 2008

full week..

My parents came back from scotland and so I moved back to my own apartment where I don't have internet yet, so it might be a little longer between my posts from now on.

My week was pretty good.
I went swimming a lot which I really enjoy! It is great fun, especially when I get my friends to go with me. :-) 
On friday I also went swimming with the kids I watch and their mom, which is always great, since the kids are so much fun. Josua (the oldest) had the best time going down the water-slide with me, it was hilarious!  






Kerstin and I also got to hang out with a friend we hadn't seen in a while, and it was great to catch up.


Yesterday after church Kerstin, Irina, Daniel and I went to my place and cooked lunch and watched a movie. Then we went to the 5 pm service, I had been in the morning, but David Guzik did the teaching and I really liked it, so I enjoyed hearing it again! It was about prayer and really good!
Later I went home but just couldn't get to rest, so I went back to church and sat in the last part of the prayer-meeting we will have every sunday after church now. It was a great time and afterwards Kerstin and I went to BK for a late dinner. 

Oh! And my car broke this week, well ok, not the whole car, it's the waterpump for the cooling-system, but will be expensive enough! I took it to the "doctor this morning and hope it will be done soon!

Wednesday Sabine, Katha and I leave for Denmark to help out at the Scandinavian Calvary Conference there, and will be back next sunday. I am excited to see what the Lor will do there and to see some friends again! yay!
Have a great week! Leave me comments!

1 Kommentar:

Tamiko hat gesagt…

I hope you guys have an blessed time at the conference! Give Sara a hug from me! Blessings my friend!