Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2008

Kersin, movie, friends and black sheep

I am still off rom work this week and I'm really enjoying my free time. I get to sleep longer which is nice, but I also need to start getting up earlier again to get used to it for next week.
I started to go over to the BC again, which I really missed!
It's been good to see my friends there again and to spend some time with them.
I also went to the Cb a couple of times to read or spend time with ppl there.
Katja taught me to crochet and so I've been doing that for the last two days too. :-)

On tuesday Kerstin and I got a movei which we watched at her place. The movie was called "Made of Honor" and it was cute and fun. :-)
I got to spend more time with Kerstin in general, which was really cool!

Today Alex, Jason, Shawn, Joanna and I went to the "Black Sheep" for dinner. It was soo good, but way to much food, so now I kinda feel sick, even though I didn't finish my plate. 
I love spending time with those guys and definitely need to go hang out with them some more!


Keine Kommentare: