Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008

old friends, kids and sickness

Yesterday an old friend of mine called and asked if I could do some last minute babysitting for him and his wife. So I went to their house which is about 40 minutes away from mine and watched their 4 kids. I am not sure how old the oldest is, I think maybe 5 or 6, and the youngest and only girl is going to be 1 soon.
They put them to bed when I cam, so I didn't really have that much to do, so I sat down and read a book. At one point their 2 year old boy, who had been sick earlier already  woke up and started crying. I realized that he wasn't feeling well and later on he showed me that I was right. :-( poor thing...  Neways, I won't go into detail, but after some cleaning and changing clothes, he was back in bed and hopefully feeling a lot better! :-)
His parents came home shortly after that so I went home where I got to chat with Ines for a lil bit, which was great!



Keine Kommentare: