Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008

sundays, retreats, fish and long drives..

so, it looks like you have to wait longer and longer for my entries..oh well, I'll try to have a more interesting life and send more pictures. :-)
I still haven't found my memory-card, but took one from my parents, so I can at least post some new pics today.

Last week I went to a retreat to help with the children's ministry and it turned out to be a huge blessing to me!!
Friends asked me if I would have time to take care of three little girls during the conference, which was held by a christian organization. The girls were awesome, but I also got to help with the older kids too, which was a great blessing.
But what was the greatest blessing of all to me were the daily prayers for us that worked with the kids. It was so awesome to have older brothers and sisters pray over you. One day I felt very sick and not at all ready for the kids, they prayed for me and it all went away! Isn't God amazing!!!
Another thing that God did during this time, was to take care of my financial problems from last month.
I know that he gave me that job in the school and one big thing was, that he told me he would take care of me financially too. Me, having the little faith we all "love", started panicking as the month came to an end and my bank-account was empty and even below that. So I really needed God to help me.
The last day of the conference me and the other workers had to come up front and got a little thank you from them. They thanked me and then also told me that they had decided to collect some money for me... :-O I had not told them anything about my situation!! ahh GOD is soooo good! The money they handed me was the exact amount I needed to pay off my bills from last month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD!!!

I didn't get to take any pics during the week, but here are some that my friend Rachel took when I came out for sunday service:






whatever it was, we didn't like it....

2 Kommentare:

jessica reid. hat gesagt…

you're so cute!! i'm praying for you...that Jesus would meet all of your needs....He is Jehovah Jireh...our Provider!! love, love!! jessica.

яαcну hat gesagt…

Also was soll ich sagen!!!

MADAME DAS WAR EIN MITTWOCH ABER IST EGAL!

BIS GLEICH!!

KNUTSCH KNUTSCH!!