Montag, 16. Februar 2009

1,2,3... concert




I wanted to tell you guys about a concert I went to a while ago.
We had this group "newworldson" come to our church and play an awesome concert!
I just looked at my old pictures and realized I haven't told you anything about it yet.

Anyway, I had such a great time there! They play amazing music and I really liked their style.
Go check them out at www.newworldson.com if you get the chance!

The church was packed and we were all sitting nicely in our rows... for 5 seconds.. :-D
As soon as the music started playing it didn't hold us on our chairs anymore. we started dancing and then had to move out into the isle to have room. It was sooo much fun!

I got to help to sell their CDs afterwards, which was cool too. :-)

Ok, so go and listen to them! :-)


Keine Kommentare: