Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009

Finland, friends and wedding reception...


Last friday Mike D and I took a train to Frankfurt airport to catch a flight to Finland.
We went to see our friends there, but most of all to celebrate our friends Jaakko and Rachel's wedding reception. They got married in Hawaii and then had a reception in Finland for friends and family there.

We arrived in Finland at 10pm and didn't get home until after 12.30 am. I stayed with rachel at their apartment and the guys at Jaakko's parents house. 
The next day we had the reception, and I got to see old friends which made me so happy.
I had been most excited about seeing Anssi and Tuukka again, since I hadn't seen them in so long!

It was a nice party and I had the most amazing sandwich cake there!!! SOOO GOOD!!!!
The cake is enough reason to get married in itself!! haha

Later that day we went to our friend Kyle's house and hung out there till late. Tuukka had to leave earlier, since he had to be back at the military.
Our friend Orlando arrived from Mexico that same evening and it was great seeing him too. :-)

The next morning we went to church where Jaakko and Rahel were prayed for. It was nice to be at the Calvary there again, I really like everyone there a lot.

Then Mike and I had to catch a bus to the airport at 2pm, so we didn't have to much time left.

The weekend went by so quickly, and as we were back at the airport I couldn't even believe that it was already over. Next time I need to go for longer.

It was an awesome weekend, that made it easier to get over loosing my car.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!


















Keine Kommentare: