Montag, 16. Februar 2009

Theo died... :-(

Ok, so for everyone who didn't know:
Theo is/was my cars name. :-) ( ya, every girls car needs a name! hehe)

So, wednesday morning I leave the house, clean off my cars windows from the snow, get in, start the engine and start driving. I notice a loud, not so good sounding sound, but at first thought it's some snow stuck under my tires, so I keep going, but not for long. I decide to stop and check what's making the sound. At first I thought I had a flat tire, because it looked like my car was sitting on it, until I saw the big crack in my back bumper and then all the other damage that started showing under the snow...

So, while I was sleeping and my car was parked in front of the house, someone must have crashed into it and, after cleaning up (!!) just left without a word...

I called the police, which came and wrote down what "might" have happened and took some pictures. SO if the catch the guy/girl, what is most likely not going to happen, I will get some money back from their insurance. Otherwise I get nada... grrr

Oh well, I had a hard rest of the week after that, just because of all the things that came along with not having a car, but I know it will all be good. 
I got a "new" car today already. My parents gave me theirs and got themselves a new one, which they were only able to do because we get money for my old car, because they have a special deal at the moment if you turn in your old car and buy a new one.





Keine Kommentare: